What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

So about 2 years ago you featured my first painted squad of Iron Hands for my Horus Heresy army. Pleased to say that a few months back I finally finished the project at 3000 points and got round to taking some pics! 


I deviated from the standard Iron Hands theme by going for a warmer look to the metal parts of the armour, and adding a dash of red on the weapon casings. As much as I love the Iron Hands I do feel they get a little lost next to Raven Guard armies on the table top, and overall their standard scheme is a little too cold and dull for my tastes. That said I was keen to paint black and do it right! Hope you and the readers enjoy them!

All the best,

Ben
(The Grim Badger)









 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...