Hello readers of Faeit212!

I'm Anthonace and I'm an Aussie hobbyist who has an eye for detail, time on his hands, and perhaps a bit of MPAD (Multiple-project attention disorder). I've recently decided to share my progress with the world, and Natfka has been kind enough to feature my blog. Cheers!


Amongst sharing progress on a variety of painting and converting projects, I also intend to do tutorials and gaming-related articles. The pride of my painting so far is my Tau army, exemplified by my Fireblade:
I'm pretty happy with how the conversion came out, giving him a more calm, threatening demeanour than the original model. The paint job was an exercise in patience, with fine brush work required for the light grey pseudo-sept-markings all over his armour. 

Currently my main weekly feature is "Marine of the week" where I'll feature a converted marine from my Deathwatch army. I like to alter them with plenty of detail and added bits, so each individual appears as a hero in his own right. Below is my latest kill-team member: Luca Thalassi of the Flesh Tearers chapter, swinging around his converted Imperial Chain-axe:
 My plan is to put up a new marine each week (hence the name of the feature), so check by regularly for new conversions. I hope some of you can find inspiration from them, and I plan to feature guest conversions in the future.

I'll also be posting WIP articles on my bigger projects, including Xenomortis, the Deathwatch Redemptor Dreadnaught:


For those of you interested in the gaming side of things, I have good news and bad news for you. The bad news is that I'm not a brilliant strategist, and I won't have fantastic tactical insights to offer you. The good news is that I'm going to try to compensate for this with charts and numbers! Anyone can use charts and numbers! Below is my first concoction, a quick reference for the best Deathwatch special issue ammunition round for targets not in cover:


Hopefully I've piqued your interest, so head over to hobby.anthonace.com for more photos and info on the above! I've set up Disqus as the comment system, so you should be able use your existing profiles there. 

Cheers,

Anthonace



from Natfka
Blog Spotlights
If you run a Blog or a Site focused on our hobby, and would like to be a part of a Blog Spotlight on Faeit 212, we are trying something new; shoot me an email.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...