What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Hey there, I have finally managed to get these guys all painted up and thought I would follow up the Hellblasters with another Space Wolves offering.
When considering the the amount of firepower these guys can throw out it was a no-brainer that I needed to include some in my new Space Wolves army.  I went with a full squad of six so I had the option to combat squad them upon arrival.  I opted to have them modelled coming into land because I did not see those fragile plastic flight stands lasting.  As cool as these models turned out looking and as powerful as they are on the table top I hated every minute that I spent painting them as they are so different to anything I have painted before but ultimately worth the effort.


Simon
Blog: http://wargamer40kcraziness.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Regards
Simon








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...